Can't stop thinking of you
Sayang, you are funny
Sweet
Diligent
Responsible
Loving
and Beautiful
When you became my girlfriend, I thought it was too good to be true
Now that you are my wife, I feel that fairy tale is redefined
I love you beyond measure,
Nurhartini A. Rahim
or shall I call you
Mrs. Kir....?
By Muhammad Syakir
7th December 2008
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izinkanku menangis kerana merinduimu,
Izinkanku bersyukur melihat kegembiraanmu,
Izinkanku ketawa gembira bersamamu,
Izinkanku tersenyum mendengar namamu,
Izinkanku bermuram atas kesulitanmu,
Izinkanku berdiam diri memikirkanmu,
Izinkanku berlari untuk mendakapmu
,Izinkanku memejam mata membayangkan wajahmu,
Izinkanku tidur bermimpikanmu,
Izinkanku menjadi milikmu selamanya
By Muhammad Syakir
14th February 2007
.
.
.
.
.
.
Like a sculptor that crafts the smile on my face,
like a choreographer that directs my dance of joy,
like a stagemaster that observes the life that I live as part of hers,
she haunts my soul like a ghost,that watches me when I cant see,
that speaks to me when I'm all alone,
that visits me in my pleasant dreams,
that follows me like a shadow,
that keeps me true like the light,
that helps me breathe like the air,
that touches my green side when I'm down,
that holds me when I sleep,
that kisses my worries away,
that embraces my joy within,
that feeds me life with her love,
that loves me til the end of her time,
and frightens me when I can't feel her presence,
I have found her,
my reason.
By Muhammad Syakir
4th November 2006
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sangat romantis..=)
Post a Comment